Sooo, it’s Valentines day…and if you don’t have a s/o you can take care of the most important person, YOU! This year I have decided to treat myself to a mini spa day courtesy of Her Majesty’s Pleasure, and I couldn’t be more excited.
February is such a total blah month, so it’s always good to have a special you day anyway! I have created a list of the best places that you can treat yourself this Valentines day (or make it a Galentines day, with your chicks!)
- Hammam Spa: Insane place to relax, with some Turkish baths. Great way to cleanse your body and spirit and let everything go!
- 889 Yoga: Need some you time? Be sure to check out this incredible Yoga studio. I highly recommend their Meditation classes- you will leave a new person.
- H20 Float Spa: I have yet to try this, but it is on my list! If you have any physical discomfort (back aches etc.) this is perfect for you. The experience looks incredible, and I have only heard good things.
- Junked Food Co.: Craving some insane desserts? Spoil yourself here, the food is wacky and will be a great place to chill with the girls. They are officially open this weekend and I can tell you, I’ll be there!
- Get Gelled: In need of the perfect pampering place for a mani pedi? This adorable salon is a perfect getaway to freshen up, while enjoying the cute atmosphere.
Hopefully this list was helpful! I know I can’t wait to treat myself this weekend. How do you celebrate a special YOU day? Let me know in the comments below.